Friday, January 13, 2012

Starting Again

As you can see in the "About this Work" block, I started this blog in 2009 to document a trip to India I was taking with three other people. The group was from Fellowship Church Southwest in Austin, Texas. We went to visit the Ward family - Jeff Ward, his wife Trish, and their daughter Victoria. In 2011, another group of people went to visit the Wards. Unfortunately, I was not able to go on that trip. Now, in 2012, yet another group is going; I am very happy to have the distinct privilege to go with the group again this year.

I will be using this blog once again to document the trip. I will be writing as often as seems fit before we go. I will write as often as I can while there. When we return, I will write at least a few posts as a way of closing out the trip. I will also post as many pictures as I can before, during, and after the trip. If a picture says a thousand words, posting one should be a way of helping me communicate well about our trip without having to labor as much over writing a post.

I hope many people will subscribe to this blog and regularly read my posts. I encourage you to subscribe now. As part of my effort, I will be sharing support needs for the trip. I hope to do this not only for me but for others going on the trip. Many of the support needs I write about will be prayer requests. Knowing you are praying for us will be a great encouragement as we progress through the trip.

If you read a post, please also comment about it or respond to other's comments. Knowing that you are reading and interacting with us will also be a tremendous boost. Thanks for joining us. I look forward to taking this journey together with you over the next several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment