Monday, February 9, 2009

Visa Arrived

I received my Visa and Passport back on Thursday or Friday of last week. Now I only have to get a few more shots - the last round of Hep A and Hep B - and pick up some prescriptions before I go. Much of the physical preparation is out of the way. I still must do much spiritual preparation though. Of course that is a daily, ongoing task to live a life for Christ.

I think all of our preparation is going well. We still need a good bit of financial support though. That is probably the most pressing issue at this moment. I am hoping and praying much of that comes in by the beginning of March.

I am going to try to get more definitive updates from the other guys over the next few days so I can post it here. For now, this is all I have. I will write more when something else of note occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment